Jack N' Jill Bio Children's Toothbrush
This cute Jack N Jill bio toothbrush has rounded, extra soft nylon bristles for superior cleaning and an ergonomic handle made from 100% corn starch (non-GMO). The handle is comfy for small hands, making this kids' toothbrush ideal from the first tooth!
- BPA & PVC Free
- Cannot be sterilized in boiling water or microwave. See care & handling for details.
- Replace toothbrush every 8 weeks or earlier.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
We Also Recommend